Finance and Administration Assistant– Challs International is an award-winning family-owned innovative manufacturer of cleaning products, we are looking for an experienced Finance and Administration Assistant to join us on a permanent basis based in Hadleigh, Suffolk.
The Finance and Administration Assistant will provide assistance with international finance and administration functions, including providing onsite support for the IT and phone system as well as administrative support to the HR and Payroll Officer as required. You will also administer all financial aspects of the international operations, including purchase ledger, sales ledger, bank accounts and stock management.
Other key duties:
- Processing data in an agreed format and timescales.
- Provide operational support as required, including periodic reports and financial analysis.
- Reconcile intercompany accounts and balances, communicate with other parties as required.
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports
- Handling and preparing confidential information.
As the successful Finance and Administration Assistant you will:
- Be able to multitask in an environment where priorities can frequently change
- Experience of working in a Finance role and in producing monthly accounting data
- Knowledge of computerised accounting systems, in particular, Sage 50
- Strong IT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel and Word, with the ability to pick up IT packages quickly to provide support to colleagues
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
This is a full-time, permanent role with a competitive salary depending on experience. If you have strong finance and administration skills, an excellent communicator and would like to join our award-winning company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies, Please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: finance, accounts, finance assistant, operations, administration, IT support, IT, administrator
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.