Finance Assistant- Spider is advertising on behalf of a leading supplier of refreshment solutions to high end business customers nationwide. Their customers are companies that take pride in quality refreshments for their employees and their clients. Their success is built on outstanding customer service, hard work and a great team culture. They believe in delivering WOW experiences to both our customers and our valued employees.
They are looking for a Finance Assistant who is passionate about finance and can make a valuable contribution to the success of their company based in Ipswich, Suffolk. They truly live to their Company Values of Passionate, Responsive, Thoughtful, Innovative and Smart Working every day and therefore want people who hold the same values as they do to come and join them. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
The purpose of this role Finance Assistant role is to support the Team Leader and work with the rest of the accounts team to ensure correct and complete accounting records and accurate performance of all accounts related processes.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing and entering invoices and credit notes.
- Processing incoming and outgoing payments.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Completing payment run preparation and resolving supplier queries to deadline.
- Working with the Team Leader and other staff as required to ensure smooth running of all accounts related processes across the company.
Essential skills and capabilities needed:
- IT proficient with a good understanding of accounting software.
- High attention to detail.
- Proactive and persistent approach.
- Amazing communication skills, with a friend yet persuasive approach.
- Self-motivated and goal driven.
- Experience of Sales ledger is preferable.
This is a full-time, permanent role with working hours Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. On offer is a salary of up to £22,500 per annum.
You will also be given a full induction programme to ease you into the role as well as ongoing development and recognition.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: admin, administrator, administration, coordinator, finance, financial, finance admin, finance assistant
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.