Fleet Controller – Looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a market leader? Maritime Transport is one of the fastest growing transport companies in the UK. We offer the most dynamic working environment and prospects to progress within the transport industry. Due to continued success, we are now looking to recruit a Fleet Controller at our Head Office in Felixstowe, Suffolk.
Experience is not essential - for example, you may be a recent graduate looking to start your career path and development or you may never have worked in this field. That is fine, as training will be provided. What is important for all applicants, is that you will be highly motivated and keen to develop your career in fleet operations as part of a focused, results-oriented team.
To ensure that scheduled fleet maintenance and defect repairs are managed in the most cost effective and efficient manner. Achieved by detailed scrutiny of the TOPs Fleet Management system, purchase orders and related service documentation. Including the maximisation of all warranty arrangements and extraordinary considerations. To support the smooth and efficient running of the Vehicles within the Fleet, to achieve the company standards and targets.
- To raise and authorise Engineering purchase orders to agreed financial levels
- To ensure the fleet is serviced and maintained in accordance with the company’s policy and “O” licence obligations
- To ensure completed documentation regarding vehicle & trailer repairs and rectification are completed to company standards.
- To ensure continued support and guidance to Maintenance suppliers<p>
- To always maintain good communication between Maritime Operational Departments and Fleet
- Ensure that the Engineering Policy is adhered to.
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Confident communicator
- Excellent IT & administration skills
The successful applicant will enjoy a great starting salary and benefits package and a progressive career with excellent financial rewards.
Please check your email inbox and spam/junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
No Recruitment Agencies, please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Transport, Logistics, Fleet, Container, Fleet Control, Controller
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.