Gas Service & Repair Engineer
Spider Recruitment Services are working with a leading heating and facilities company that deliver both reactive and planned solutions to their customers, who are looking to add to their team in various areas due to new contract wins.
Our client has been trading successfully for over 30 years and still growing. This is an exciting time for the business as they continue to grow even through the pandemic and are looking to add considerably to their team over the next few months to enable them to execute their growth plans for the year ahead.
As an integral part of the team you will undertake domestic heating services and repairs. You will have previous experience carrying out boiler servicing and breakdowns for either domestic or commercial customers.
- Ensure high levels of Customer Care in dealing with Clients / Tenants to meet required Quality Standards
- Communicate updates on progress of work to the team leader
- Complete the required job paperwork
- Attend Tool Box Talks, Training, Meetings’ etc. as instructed by Line Managers / Management
- Assist in the training and development of fellow employees, apprentices and trainees
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements and legislation, including Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and COSHH Records, are adhered to during work
Monday to Friday from 8am-5pm with an hour lunch break. They consider themselves a flexible employer and there is an option for call-out work to increase your earnings if desired.
Ideally you will be based in the following locations: Spalding / Peterborough
You will be paid a competitive salary, annual pay reviews, specialist tools and company vehicle allocated to you. You will also be given a mobile phone and tablet. Benefits such as pension scheme, free boiler cover, multiple retailer discounts, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing with length of service, life insurance scheme and company sick pay.
The ideal candidate would:
• Hold ACS Certificates, in date and include CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1 & CKR1
• Have 2-4 years’ experience as a service & repair engineer
• Have 2-4 years’ experience within the gas industry
So, who are you?
You will be a competent professional who takes pride in your work and be an ambassador for the company who employs you. You will be self-motivated and eager to complete your own work on time and to a high standard.
A competitive salary is on offer with a generous remuneration package and a chance to join a modern and forward thinking company who genuinely care about their workforce. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Utilities, Gas, Domestic, Commercial, Heating, Boiler Systems, Plumbing, Heating, Gas Safe
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.