Gas Servicing Engineer
Spider Recruitment Services are recruiting on behalf of a heating and facilities company that deliver both reactive and planned solutions to their customers, who can be either domestic households or commercial/retail businesses across the region. They have vacancies for service and repair engineers so please read the below and apply within if you think they should be talking to you!
Some of the duties will include:
- This role is integral to the successful running of the business, whereby you will undertake domestic boiler servicing and repairs.
- You will have previous experience carrying out boiler servicing and repairs for domestic or/and commercial customers.
- You will be a competent professional who takes pride in your work and be an ambassador for the company who employs you.
- You will be self-motivated and eager to complete your own work on time and to a high standard.
The location of the role will be covering Sandwell predominately.
The package You will be paid a competitive salary with annual performance reviews, specialist tools and company vehicle allocated to you. You will also be given a mobile phone and tablet. Benefits such as pension scheme, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing with length of service, life insurance scheme and company sick pay.
The ideal candidate really must:
- Hold ACS Certificates, in date and include CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1 & CKR1
- Have significant experience as a service & repair engineer
- Have 1-3 years' experience within the plumbing and heating industry as a minimum
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Utilities, Gas, Commercial Engineer, Service, Repair, Breakdown, Gas Engineer, Gas Safe, Mobile Engineer, Service Engineer
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.