Graphic Designer – Dura Composites is a leading supplier of composite products for flooring, structures and façades, ideal for industrial, rail, marine, landscaping and architectural applications with over 23 years’ experience. We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team based in Clacton on Sea, Essex, on a full-time permanent basis.
As a Graphic Designer, your responsibilities will include working closely with the wider Marketing function, will play in integral part in producing creative output that helps further our brand mission of “Unlocking the Power of Composites”. Ensuring the firm’s brand guidelines are implemented correctly and consistently, creating high quality design led work and providing creative design solutions for print, digital and web.
Other key duties:
- Execute design requirements across a range of sectors of the business;
- Take briefs from the marketing team to produce concepts through to finished creative;
- Produce print ready artwork for publication across different media;
- Manage the artwork workflow system on Mondays.com to track progress of projects;
- As a brand guardian, ensure all work remains true to brand guidelines.
Skills and Attributes:
- A degree or equivalent level qualification in marketing, business or communications.
- Proficient and experienced in full Adobe Creative suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Ability to mix creative skills with a logical approach and excellent time management;
- Proven record of building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders;
- Good understanding of working with brand guidelines;
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards;
- Basic knowledge of print production
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good proofreading skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to work to tight deadlines, and to plan and prioritise short and long-term tasks effectively.
- A good sense of humour and a proactive, positive attitude.
This is a full-time permanent role with office hours of Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. In return we are offering a competitive salary of £17,000-£23,00 (depending on experience). As well as, People’s Pension, Weekly Yoga, Quarterly Massage Therapy, Free refreshments & Fresh Fruit, Annual Company Away Day and Choice of PRIDE Experience Outings.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: graphics, designing, art, artworker, creative, designer, photoshop
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.