Group Accountant – Aramar Solutions Ltd deliver expert consultancy services, supply software licences on behalf of IBM and offer training and technical support across the complete IBM Analytics suite. We are now looking for a Group Accountant to join our team based in Ipswich, Suffolk on a full-time permanent basis.
Working as a Cognos Controller Consultant this will be a very varied role. It can involve being part of a large project team delivering applications or delivering smaller programmes of work. It can also involve working on smaller projects where the consultant is the only member of Aramar staff involved in the project. National travel and nights away from home will be required to fulfil this position.
Other key responsibilities:
- To provide consulting services to clients on behalf of Aramar
- To work with our Support Consultants and other peers as and when required.
- To provide support internally to the business on internal infrastructure issues or technical issues relating to projects according to specialism.
- To have technical knowledge of specific IBM Products
- To have a detailed knowledge of our core supported product sets
- Continuing awareness of "best practice” relating to our core product sets
- To be aware of new software versions and available functionality
- Understand the Internal Business processes around the completion of work and the timely booking of time and expenses
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to help customers and colleagues
- Be able to work with a significant amount of self-management and self-service.
- Experience of complex consolidated group accounts (including multi currency)
- Ability to mentor and coach team members
- Proven ability to cope with demanding and fast-paced environments
- Technical knowledge of specific IBM Products – Cognos Controller (desirable)
- Senior stakeholder management and influencing skills - demonstrated both with clients and colleagues (desirable)
This is a full-time permanent role with office hours of Monday to Friday. In return we are offering a competitive salary up to £42,000 -£48,000 (depending on experience).
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: finance, accounting, finance accountant, accounts, management accountant, bookkeeper, financial consultant, group accounting
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.