Professional Hair Tutor / Assessor- Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful training provider based in Ipswich, Suffolk. An opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Hair and Creative Hair Professional Tutor / Assessor to join their busy Vocational Learning Team on a part- time basis.
As a Hairdressing Assessor / Tutor you will be responsible for delivering high quality work-based apprenticeships in both classroom and in salon settings, will plan and carry out delivery and assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications.
You will need to:
- Have occupational competence to deliver up to Level 3
- Have recent experience within Apprenticeship Standards delivery
- Have knowledge of assessment practice, market / industry and commercial / business awareness
- Have outstanding communication, planning / organisation, and people management skills
- Be flexible, self-motivated and approachable
- Have Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement or equivalent
- Have a minimum of a Level 3 Teaching Qualification
- Ideally hold Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance Qualification
- Have a minimum of Level 2 Functional Skills or equivalent in mathematics and English
- Have robust knowledge of Safeguarding, Prevention and Equality and Diversity
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As part of their on-going commitment to Equality and Diversity, they guarantee to short list all applicants from all ethnic groups, including ethnic minority groups, who meet the essential criteria and all applicants with a disability who meet the essential criteria. All appointments are subject to Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
This position of Hairdressing Assessor / Tutor is a part- time position. Working 22.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum pro rata. Other benefits include company pension.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: tutor, professional, professional hairdresser, hairdressing, assessor, hair assessor, hair tutor
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.