We are recruiting a Head of Traffic Management for one of the leading specialist access companies in the UK. The position will see you working collaboratively with all of their clients to provide safe and efficient access solutions across the UK and Northern Europe, operating an impressive fleet of 26 MEWPs and Spiders all under 5 years old.
Key to the growth of the sector will be outstanding performance in managing their highly valued and experienced team and client projects.
We’re looking for an experienced Traffic Management Operations Manager who has the knowledge required to manage a large Traffic Management department and the team of Traffic Management Operatives.
The right candidate will be needed to be fully qualified and it’s essential they possess the following:-
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Lantra Smart Skills Registration Card
• Registered Traffic Management Operative (RTMO)
• Registered Lead Traffic Management Operative (Operative level M6)
• At least 3 years’ experience of running a TM Operation
• Solid working knowledge of OS Drawings
• Ability to use CAD to create TM plans
• Knowledge of the Specification for Highway Works and design standards requirements for temporary traffic management
• Able to work and design standard requirements for temporary traffic management
This is is a wonderful opportunity where you will be part of a growing team, have the ability to progress within the company.