Spider Recruitment Services are working with a group of companies who have specialist knowledge and expertise in improving, maintaining, and developing buildings and services for social housing, schools and colleges, public buildings, energy services and industrial and commercial buildings.
This business is one of the UK's leading heating repairs, maintenance and installation companies who are looking to recruit conscientious and enthusiastic individuals to complement their existing team. They are focused on delivering comprehensive and high quality services in the sustainable markets of social housing, public buildings, education, energy services and industrial and commercial buildings.
- Responsible for completion of all allocated works in conjunction with and adhering to all Company Procedures, Legislation and Manufacturers Instructions.
- Complete all tasks allocated, consistently producing high level quality of work and displaying a professional attitude which encourages good relationships with both Tenants and Clients.
- Take appropriate responsibility for compliance with all Company Procedures and Legislation relating to Health & Safety.
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect company, resident and client property at all times while completing allocated tasks.
- Comply with Company stock ordering and auditing procedures to ensure that relevant parts / stocks / PPE are available when required to fulfil job requirements.
- Ensure high levels of Customer Care in dealing with Clients / Tenants to meet required Quality Standards.
- Communicate updates on progress of work to the appropriate person (s) as per Company Procedures.
- Complete the required paperwork (Electronically or Manually) for each task as per Company Procedures, complying with Legislation where applicable.
- Attend Tool Box Talks, Training, Meetings’ etc. as instructed by Line Managers.
- Assist where possible in the training and development of fellow employees, apprentices and trainees.
- Work as part of a team to cover out of hours call outs on a rota basis.
- Complete weekly contracted hours according to the agreed shift pattern rota.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements and legislation, including Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and COSHH Records are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
You will be paid a base salary of £32,000 - £34,000, annual pay reviews, specialist tools and company vehicle allocated to you. You will also be given a phone and tablet, along with benefits such as pension scheme, paid holiday and bank holidays (increasing with length of service) life insurance scheme and company sick pay.
If you think this role is something you would like to explore with our consultant then please submit your CV and if we can't help on this occasion, we are sure to have other vacancies to suit your requirements, so please still supply your CV and we will be in touch.
Additional keywords: Utilities, Gas, Commercial Engineer, Electrician, 17th Edition, 18th Edition, Service Engineer, Electrical, Gas Safe, Heating, Boiler, Service & Breakdown, Installation, Domestic, Oil Fired, OFTEC
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.