Heating Engineer – Thurrock
Spider Recruitment Services are recruiting on behalf of a market leading heating and hot water specialist with 35 years of successful delivery and a growing client base. They have vacancies for Heating Engineers and are recruiting now!
Once you have completed a full induction, you will be attending tenants’ homes to carry out service and repair work.
Key skills and Qualifications required:
- Carrying out service and maintenance works on a variety of predominately domestic and some commercial properties across the region.
- Ensuring high levels of customer care in dealing with clients and tenants to meet the required quality standards.
- Communicate updates and progress of work, completing the required paperwork electronically and manually.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements and legislation, including Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and COSHH Records, are adhered to during your daily work.
- To comply with stock ordering and auditing procedures so relevant parts are available to
The properties are in Thurrock and surrounding areas
You will be paid a competitive salary with annual performance reviews, specialist tools and company vehicle allocated to you. You will also be given a mobile phone and tablet. Benefits such as pension scheme, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing with length of service, life insurance scheme and company sick pay.
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Uniform & mobile devise provided
- Service awarded holiday increase
- Sharesave Scheme
So, who are you?
You will be a competent professional who takes pride in your work and be an ambassador for the company who employs you. You will be self-motivated and eager to complete your own work on time and to a high standard.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Utilities, Gas, Commercial Engineer, Service, Repair, Breakdown, Gas Engineer, Gas Safe, Mobile Engineer, Service Engineer
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.