HGV Class 1 Driver – Do you want to join the UK’s leading Container Transport Operator in a job with very competitive earnings, bonuses, benefits using first class vehicles and trailers? If so, here at Maritime Transport one of the most successful transport companies in the UK today and a market leader in logistics we are looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers to join our Felixstowe depot.
As an HGV Class 1 Driver this will be a permanent role with various shifts are available - days, nights, weekends, and tramping – plus shifts on regular weekly patterns and others on 4 on 4 off patterns, and with all shifts giving regular opportunities for overtime and increasing your earnings.
It’s essential that you hold a valid and current HGV Class 1 Licence (C + E), Drivers Certificate of Professional Competence and Drivers Digital Card. Must be resident in Suffolk/Norfolk/Essex and be willing/able to travel to work within 1 hour of Felixstowe.
- Very competitive earnings inc. enhanced overtime rates
- Non-taxable daily meal and night out allowances
- Life insurance from day 1
- Drivers bonus scheme
- Company sick pay additional to statutory sick pay
- 28 Holidays (inc. Bank Holidays) with 5 extra days for long service
- Holiday pay based on the average of all taxable pay
- Annual loyalty payments for long service
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- Market-leading Driver facilities
- Paid for uniform and PPE
- First class vehicles and trailers
- Top spec. modern cabs with Fridge, Microwave and sat-Navs fitted to all vehicles
- Secure overnight parking in our depots or approved parking areas
- Full in cab training given with your own mentor for your first week
Drivers are required to converse with depots and complete administrative documentation such as time sheets and accidents reports, so must have the necessary comprehension and use of written and spoken English to enable them to do this.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this incredibly successful company with fantastic benefits, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: HGV, Class 1, driver, logistics, transport, days, nights, weekends, tramping
Here at Spider we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.