HR Advisor – We’re looking for a proactive and highly organised person to join our HR team as a HR Advisor to join our team in Ipswich.
As the HR Advisor, you will be working in a generalist role to provide HR advice and support across the organisation which includes over 500 UK based staff. This is an exciting role which involves supporting managers and employees with employment related matters including recruitment, employee relations, employee engagement.
Responsibilities of the HR Advisor include (not limited to):
- Providing informed advice and coaching on HR related matters in line with employment law legislation and company policy
- Leading on employee relations matters for example disciplinaries, grievances and absence management
- Working closely with payroll to provide the data in a timely manner
- Super user of the HR system including maintaining accurate employee records
- Reporting on data and trends
- Efficient HR administration with the support of an HR Assistant
Our ideal HR Advisor will have experience working in a generalist HR role. You will need to be approachable, proactive, flexible, and well organised to succeed in this role. You’ll be working as part of a small but supportive team.
Other desirable skills and attributes include:
- Quality focused with particular attention to accuracy and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to handle sensitive data in a confidential manner at all times
- Driving licence as there will be a requirement to travel to other sites on occasion
On offer is a competitive salary of £27,000 - £30,000 per annum. Full Time position, Monday to Friday. Free parking is available onsite, and you will be occasionally required to travel to other sites. Hours of work are typically 9am – 5pm but flexibility is important especially during peak trading periods. This role will be office – based.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this brilliant company, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
No Recruitment Agencies please.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords; HR, Human Resources, HR Advisor, employment, CIPD
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.