HR Assistant - Spider is advertising on behalf of a company founded in 2003, they are a leading supplier of Commercial Coffee Machines, Juice Machines & Water Machines. They are passionate about supplying hot and cold beverages to businesses across the UK. They specialise in providing innovative products and solutions for coffee, tea, juice, water, and vending machines to multiple industries. It began with a mission to make good things happen and has expanded into the premium service and product provider you see today. With offices in Ipswich, London, Yeovil, Manchester, and Scotland. They are proud to provide exceptional customer experiences across the UK.
They are looking for an HR Assistant to join their team in Ipswich, Suffolk who is passionate about their profession and wants to be part of a growing company that's going places. They truly live their Company Values of Passionate, Responsive, Thoughtful, Innovative and Smart Working every day and therefore they want people who hold the same values as they do to come and join them. If this sounds like you then they want to hear from you.
The purpose of this role is to work alongside their HR Manager providing support in key areas of the HR function to reach our people related goals.
The role will entail:
- Being the first point of contact for general enquiries into the HR Department and where necessary referring to the HR Manager
- Manage the recruitment and selection process with People Managers including advertising vacancies internally and externally, acting as an HR representative within interviews and conducting inductions for new starters
- Manage the onboarding and probationary process for new starters
- Update and maintain the HR databases
- Work closely with payroll, preparing reports as required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Experience in HR administration
- Familiarity with HR databases
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks
- Good working knowledge of IT, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of current UK employment law
In return you will be working for a well establish and family run company with excellent customer reviews and will have the opportunity to further develop your HR experience within a growing organisation.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Quarterly company bonus scheme
This is a full-time, permanent role with working hours Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. On offer is a salary of up to £24,000-£27,500 per annum. You will also be given a full induction programme to ease you into the role as well as ongoing development and recognition.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: HR, human resources, admin, HR admin, HR assistant,
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.