HR Consultant – Spider are advertising on behalf of a highly successful HR Consultancy company based on the outskirts of Ipswich, who are looking for a HR Consultant to join their team, on a full-time basis. You will be passionate about providing the best possible customer experience by providing HR solutions to move your client’s businesses forward.
Since the company launched in 2013 their clients have grown each year through recommendations and referrals. As a HR Consultant, you will play a key role in supporting an existing client base as well as developing new clients. Delivering an outstanding outsourced HR service, in line with legal compliance, best practice and company values.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Produce a variety of resources including contracts, company handbooks, policies and processes, induction schedules and management development programmes
- The production and delivery of bespoke training and learning to support HR strategy
- Have frequent contact with business owners and senior leaders on site and face to face as well as via email and telephone
- Effectively manage projects including restructures, job evaluations and TUPE
- Employee relations advice, guidance and interventions
- Gain additional clients through networking
Required skills are:
- CIPD qualified with up to date and solid knowledge of employment law and best practice HR, with an ability to translate this simply and effectively to clients
- Experience in recruitment processes, benchmarking and pulling together total reward packages
- Excellent project management with the ability to manage complex and often multiple case loads
- Experience of working as an HR professional within a variety of industries and business sizes – particularly SME’s
- Willingness to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional customer service
- To understand and to put into practice companies values
The role is home based with some office time (near Ipswich) and frequent travel is required across East Anglia. You will have the support of the Directors who will coach and mentor you to develop your career further.
This is a full-time, permanent role with a salary up to £32,000 pa (depending on experience) with the opportunity to earn commission. They could also offer more flexible working including 4 day working weeks for the right candidate.
If you are an experienced HR Consultant with excellent organisation and communication skills who has the ability to build relationships with a varied range of clients by being approachable, confident and understanding, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: HR manager, GDPR, CIPD, personnel, HR, human resources, Consultant, HR Business Partner
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.