HR Consultant – We are MAD-HR. Making A Difference is what we do to companies in Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, and North Essex by providing customer focused, premier, flexible outsourced HR support. Since we launched in 2014, our HR Consultants have been building our reputation as the premier award-winning HR partner to companies large and small. Based on our success, we are now seeking energetic, confident HR Consultants to work full time working 35 hours per week.
As an HR Consultant with us, you will provide a first class, commercial outsourced HR Service to our clients. Ensuring best practice and legal compliance with all HR related issues, whilst developing and delivering coaching, learning and development interventions. You will contribute to enhancing the MAD-HR offer, identifying opportunities to add value to each client and deliver exceptional customer service, in line with our “PARIS” values.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Developing, delivering, and maintaining bespoke Human Resources systems for clients including employment contracts, company handbooks, performance management systems, recruitment, induction, and management development programmes.
- Frequent on-site presence through contact with all levels of management and staff, face to face, online and over the telephone.
- Effectively manage projects including business closures, restructures, TUPE situations.
- Prepare and maintain reports related to specific HR projects, in accordance with a set timescale.
- Assist clients to align their human resource strategy to achieve their business objectives.
- Ensure clients remain legally compliant and guide them towards best practice standards.
- Create and deliver training courses and briefing sessions, bespoke to client requirements in accordance with best practice, legislation, and company procedures.
- Generate and convert business opportunities with new and existing clients, increasing the portfolio of clients and revenue for the company.
- Evaluate processes and procedures, improving efficiencies for clients and MAD-HR.
Skills and attributes required:
- Sound knowledge current employment law and best practice HR, recruitment
- processes and benchmarking pay and benefits.
- Ability to manage multiple complex caseloads and good project management skills.
- Experience of working as a senior HR practitioner, across a variety of industries and business sizes.
- Capable of developing and delivering learning and development interventions.
Personal Qualities and Qualifications
- Minimum of MCIPD qualified (or equivalent).
- Organised, prioritised, methodical, and rational, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Approachable with the ability to effectively build rapport with a diverse range of people.
- Commitment to delivering high quality customer service.
This is a full-time role working 35 hours per week, working from your home in Ipswich with frequent travel around East Anglia. In return we are offering a salary of £35,000 pa, performance related bonus and Pension scheme.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this successful, dynamic company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV (this should include a scanned copy of your professional CIPD (or equivalent) qualification) and a covering letter not exceeding two sides which showcases your suitability for the role.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: HR Consultant, HR, Recruitment, CIPD, training
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.