HR Consultant – We are MAD-HR. Making A Difference is what we do to companies in Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex by providing customer focused, premier, flexible outsourced HR support. Since we launched in 2014, our HR Consultants have been building a reputation as the premier award-winning HR partner to companies large and small.
Due to a relocation, we are now recruiting a Suffolk based HR Consultant to work full time (35 hours per week).
As an HR Consultant, you will be committed to delivering high quality customer service and be commercially outsourced as well as provide a first-class HR Service to our clients. Ensuring best practice and legal compliance with all HR related issues, whilst developing and delivering coaching, learning and development interventions. This will include managing all employee relations case work and be responsible for the resolution of complex HR issues. You will contribute to identifying opportunities to add value to each client and deliver exceptional customer service, in line with our “PARIS” values.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively manage projects including business closures, restructures, TUPE situations.
- Attend meetings and hearings using high level interpersonal skills to give advice and support on HR matters, advising on risk. You will undertake investigations and contribute to the development and review of policies and procedures.
- You will provide operational advice and a consultancy service to clients to include employment contracts, company handbooks, performance management systems, recruitment, induction, and management development programmes.
- Maintain MAD-HR Systems and processes to support operational efficiencies and business growth.
- Create and deliver training courses and briefing sessions, bespoke to client requirements in accordance with best practice, legislation, and company procedures.
- Generate and convert business opportunities with new and existing clients, increasing the portfolio of clients and revenue for the company.
You will be an organised, prioritised, methodical, and rational individual, with meticulous attention to detail. You will need to have previous knowledge of current employment law and best practice HR, recruitment processes, benchmarking pay and benefits. You will have experience of working in a multi-site operation, in a fast paced, high volume environment, managing a number of stakeholders. You will need to have excellent organisation skills to manage multiple complex caseloads and good project management skills. You will need excellent knowledge of MS Office coupled with a familiarity of using cloud-based software. You will need to be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic, along with resilience and tenacity to overcome challenges presented by our clients and seek opportunities to make a difference.
This is a full-time role working 35 hours per week, working from your home in Suffolk with frequent travel around the East of England. In return we offer a salary of £35,000 pa and a performance related bonus.
If you have all the relevant skills have a Minimum of MCIPD qualified (or equivalent) with a demonstrable commitment to CPD and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: HR Consultant, HR, Recruitment, CIPD, training, Human Resources, home working
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.