HR Manager – Founded in 1975, Monthind Clean is the East of England’s leading independent cleaning contractor with a well-established reputation for delivering a high standard of cleaning services to a broad customer base in both the private and public sectors. We are now looking to recruit a HR Manager on a full-time basis.
As the HR Manager, to work with Board, Senior and Middle Management managing overall HR operations and delivery of strategic objectives. You will have close working relationship with operational staff, support staff, administrative and management team, providing training in Monthind Clean Limited and Atkins Gregory Limited.
Other key duties will include:
- Manage employee relations issues including dispute resolution, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, redundancies, and any other related issues as well as be actively involved in all aspects of employee welfare.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills
- Working with external advisor to develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes as well as advise managers on terms and conditions of employment and share best practice with them.
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary
- Develop management training program, as well as provide direct training and HR updates
- Produce monthly HR report
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects as required
You will have proven HR generalist experience. You will be a good team player keen to contribute to the overall success of the company. You will have exceptional organisational and communication skills with proven leadership capabilities. You can develop reports, spreadsheets and other data required by management. You will have good interpersonal and people management skills. You will have excellent IT skills including all areas of Microsoft Office 365 as well as have good literate and numerate skills.
This is a full-time permanent role. This role is covering all over East Anglia. You will be working from home however you will be required to work in the Colchester office a couple of times a week. You will be out and about in the business regularly. Salary will be competitive depending on experience. Other benefits will include a car and workplace pension scheme, 25 days holiday per annum + bank holidays.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: HR, Human Resources, Human Resource officer, HR Admin, Administration, Human Resource Manager, HR Manager
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.