Installations Manager – Smart Garden Offices. We design, manufacture, and install a broad range of purpose-built Garden Rooms, Offices and Studios across Mainland UK. We are now looking for an experienced Installations Manager to join us on a permanent basis based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
As an Installations Manager your responsibilities will be managing and monitoring of all the on-site operational requirements. You will be reporting to the Operations Director.
Other key duties include:
- Oversee the implementation of the Install/Groundworks team, training and development.
- Ability to plan and utilise staff to maximise output.
- Good understanding of timber construction.
- Manage fleet of vehicles to ensure efficiency when delivering to deadlines.
- Identify any operational, management and/or staff performance issues and manage legally and positively
- Provide for succession planning across operations to ensure consistency of operations and service
- Responsible for facility purchasing. Manage and control the purchasing of the on-site teams to minimise wastage and unnecessary spend. Ensuring all items are justified before purchasing.
- Manage and control the purchasing of the onsite teams to minimise wastage and unnecessary spend. Ensuring all items are justified before purchasing.
- Monitor all onsite activities and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ensure communication is clear within the site teams regarding the company’s expectations.
- Comply with all legislation relevant to the operation of the Business; including Employment Law, Health, Safety & Welfare
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues and organisational management
Do you have the ‘can do’ attitude and resourcefulness to achieve? Do you take the proactive approach to problem solving? If so, we would love to hear from you!
This is a full-time permanent role. In return we are offering a salary of £25,000-£30,000 (depending on experience).
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: installations, management, works supervisor, installations team leader, supervisor, site manager
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.