We are working with well-establish insurance broker who are looking to recruit a Insurance Executive based in Ipswich.
The successful candidate will be dealing with customers and insurers on a daily basis. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining a book of business, while ensuring our customers get the very best advice, products and service. Often, you’ll be a new customer’s first point of contact with us. That’s a great opportunity to convey our values, build rapport and demonstrate how we’re not like other brokers..
- Prepare new client documents
- Prepare renewal documentation for existing clients
- Handling queries about client policies
- Prepare debit notes and summaries of cover whilst ensuring the secure delivery of policy documentation from insurers. You then check the documentation prior to sending to your clients.
- 12 month sales ideally telephone based experience
- Good knowledge of general insurance.
- The ability to upsell
- Confident communicating at all levels.
- Good planning and analytical skills with strong accuracy and an acute attention to detail
- Eligible to work in the UK
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit the basic summary of your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. We will not disclose your personal contact information to this particular company until we have your additional consent to do so.
We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.