Internal Sales/ Trade Counter Sales– Do you have experience of internal sales and/ or trade counter? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, Spider is advertising for an Internal Sales position on behalf of a national highly respected electrical wholesale company. They are currently searching for a full-time, permanent, Internal Sales/ Trade Counter Sales, to join their branch in Letchworth, Hertfordshire.
Fantastic company benefits include:
- Competitive Salary: On offer is a starting salary of £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
- Holiday: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Pension: company pension scheme available.
- Employee extras such as: Annual profit share bonus
About the role:
The ideal Internal Sales/ Trade Counter Sales will have proven experience in sales and/ or Trade Counter sale. Most importantly will be happy to work as part of a busy team. This is a great opportunity for you to develop a successful career in electrical wholesaling and for the right candidate product and sales training will be provided.
Your key duties will include:
- Answering telephone calls in the sales office, ensuring the highest level of customer service.
- Provide quotes, proactive sales generation, handle enquiries, processing orders as well as providing advice and guidance on products.
- Support day to day enquires on the trade counter including sales and serving customers to promotions and stock lines with manufacturers and suppliers.
As the successful Internal Sales, you will be the face of the business, both in person or on the phone, and must have relevant proven sales experience (as mentioned above product training will be provided). You will be able to multitask, be professional with a friendly approach. You will be proficient in English, Math’s, and use of IT systems and possess a keen eye for detail.
This Internal Sales role is a full-time position working 7.30 – 5.30pm Monday to Friday – some weekend working on a rota basis.
If you are looking for a role where you have the opportunity to work with a great team and develop a career, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Additional keywords: Electrical, sales, Sales Assistant, Telesales, Sales Executive, wholesale, Account Manager, retail, plumbing, building merchants Trade Counter, stores, stock, counter trade, warehouse