Internal Sales Trainee - Spider are recruiting on behalf of a national highly respected electrical wholesale company. Due to the successful progression of the current Internal Sale Trainee they are looking for their next full-time Internal Sales Trainee to join their branch in Inverness.
As an Internal Sales Trainee you will be trained in several areas of the business including warehouse, administration, trade counter sales, telesales, and external sales. An opportunity may also exist to work towards a nationally recognised modern apprenticeship qualification. This is a role with excellent career progression opportunities for the right candidate to eventually build their own customer base.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Warehouse: checking goods in, stock management, keeping the warehouse tidy, picking orders, stock taking.
- Trade counter: Merchandising stands, keeping the counter tidy, serving customers.
- Admin: Booking goods in
- Internal sales: Taking incoming calls, customer quotations
- External sales: Making outgoing sales call, building a customer base (new & existing clients)
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent numerical and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent work ethic, attitude & willingness to learn.
- A valid UK driving licence.
- Experience of working in sales or retail (preferable).
This Internal Sales Trainee is a full-time position working 45 hours per week Monday to Friday between 7am – 5.00pm, and rota for Saturday mornings. A competitive salary is on offer (depending on experience). If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: apprentice, apprenticeship, sales, trainee, warehouse, internal sales, external sales, retail
Here at Spider we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.