Internal Sales Trainee - Spider are recruiting on behalf of a national highly respected electrical wholesale company based in Norwich who are currently in search of a full-time Internal Sales Trainee to join their small team.
As an Internal Sales Trainee you will be trained in every department and learning all aspects of the business including warehouse, administration, trade counter sales, telesales and then external sales, then finally moving into a sales role, with excellent career progression opportunities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Warehouse: checking goods in, stock management, keeping the warehouse tidy, picking orders, stocktaking.
- Trade counter: Merchandising stands, keeping the counter tidy, serving customers.
- Admin: Accounts payable, accounts receivable, customer invoicing.
- Internal sales: Taking incoming calls, customer quotations, making outgoing sales call.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Our Client knows its hard for apprenticeship candidates to build much experience, so anyone who has had a job selling anything would be a bonus.
- Ideally looking for someone with the right attitude rather than a long list of experience at this stage.
- Work ethic and willingness to learn are the key qualities.
This Internal Sales Trainee Apprenticeship is a full-time position. A competitive salary is on offer (depending on experience). If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: apprentice, apprenticeship, sales, trainee, warehouse, admin, internal sales, external sales
Here at Spider we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.