Would you like to work for a well-respected, award-winning Construction company? Are you experienced in a customer facing environment and have previous experience of hands-on desktop support?
Spider Recruitment Services, the specialist recruitment division of Spider are working with a client based in East Ipswich who is looking for an individual with a good understanding of Microsoft desktop products and an understanding of mobile and desktop telephony, and broadband connections. This won`t be your usual desk job, you`ll be required to go out to construction sites and set up IT systems, so a driving licence is a must. Could this be the role for you?
Due to continued company expansion a new role is to be created for a IT Support Analyst. Reporting to the IT Manager this role is responsible for providing technical support for internal and site-based staff. Along with monitoring and responding to incoming IT support requests via the ticketing system, telephone and email, your main responsibilities will include providing initial front-line troubleshooting and diagnostics whilst delivering the best possible service.
- To use existing skills and knowledge as well as appropriate support resources to identify resolutions to customer incidents.
- To resolve incidents and problems directly from staff through technical escalation.
- Taking ownership over issues, proactive tasks and projects and see them through to completion.
- Maintaining accurate asset records and records of support issues using the company`s ITSM system.
- Setting up / relocating new desktops, laptops, tablets, phones and other devices such as printers etc. To be within main office or at regional satellite locations.
- Undertaking user management, creating / removing/password resets and access management etc.
- Liaising with suppliers for support & warranty claims and other service issues.
- Offering support and training with new devices and software.
- Visit remote offices on a periodic basis to inventory, clean, repair, replace equipment as required.
- Issue, monitor, replace and arrange repairs as required to mobile telephony,
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of basic troubleshooting on PC's, laptops, tablets, mobiles and printers
- Microsoft office support: Outlook clients and MS Office365 (training given),
- Understand the need for accurate record-keeping of tickets and assets,
- Excellent problem-solving skills,
- Excellent communication, organisational and time-management skills,
- Full driving licence required to fulfil off-site installations and training,
A competitive salary is on offer with a generous remuneration package depending on experience. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: IT, Service Desk, IT Analyst, IT Systems, Housebuilder, Construction, Site Setup
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.