Kitchen Manager - Spider are advertising on behalf of a highly successful Catering Company based in Bicester, Oxford, who are looking for a Kitchen Manager, who has a passion for food, to join their team to take their bespoke business into the next era.
Looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager with a passion for food, to manager the kitchen at their state-of-the-art headquarters in Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Looking for a leader of leaders. This is a high volume, fast paced business which requires a strong individual from a similar background. The successful candidate will also have an in-depth knowledge of Food Safety and H&S best practises.
As a Kitchen Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Building a high performing team in order to control, develop and improve all aspects of the kitchen including: P&L, yields, people, standards, legal compliance, service and brand integrity.
- Training, motivating and inspiring your team to deliver an efficient food operation and be responsible for the kitchen’s financial performance.
- Creating schedules for kitchen staff to ensure there are always sufficient staff to meet the daily demands.
- Ordering supplies, food and ingredients based on rapidly shifting demand.
- Identifying market trends and work with stakeholders to evolve, improve and maintain food concepts.
- Schedule and oversee necessary maintenance and repairs on kitchen appliances.
- Ensure consistency and high standards are met in relation to food preparation and cooking.
- Maintaining excellent standards of hygiene and cleaning schedules.
- Recruit, train and mentor team members.
- Liaise with suppliers and manage all food procurement, stock inwards, stock management and minimise wastage.
This Kitchen Manager position which is a full-time position. A competitive salary is on offer depending on experience.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Catering Manager, Kitchen Supervisor, Head Chef
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.