Legal Cashier - Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful law firm based in Suffolk who is looking for an experienced Legal Cashier to join their team.
As a Legal Cashier, you will be responsible for a full remit of Client and Office Account cashiering duties.
Key duties include:
- Nominal and Purchase ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Bank Transfers
- Reviewing Completion and Probate Distribution statements
- Credit Control
- Assisting in other administrative tasks where required
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have the following skills and experience:
- You must have at least 1 years’ experience gained in a reputable solicitor’s practice
- An understanding of the SRA Accounts Rules and Anti Money Laundering regulations
- PC proficient especially in Microsoft Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Full driving licence
- Confident, professional, and personable manner
- Exceptional communicator
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Problem solver
- Calm under pressure
- Proactive and professional
- Collaborative approach to working with others
- Confidentiality and discretion
This Legal Cashier position is a Full-Time position. Working hours are 9.00 am - 5.00pm, Monday-Friday.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Our client is committed to recruiting on merit and suitability for every role, on the basis of qualifications and experience. All applications are considered fairly and equally regardless of sexual orientation, race, disability, religious beliefs, age, and any other protected characteristic. We ensure equal opportunity at every stage of the recruitment process.
Recruitment agencies – please do not send unsolicited CVs. If you do so, the client reserves the right to contact the candidate directly and your T&Cs will not apply.
Additional keywords: Legal Cashier, Legal Finance, ILFM
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.