We are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a our clients commercial team based in Bury st Edmunds.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team to provide secretarial support to their well-regarded commercial team supporting up to 5 solicitors.
You can expect to carry out the full complement of Legal Secretary duties:
- Typing complex documents using digital dictation and audio/copy typing.
- Completion of legal documentation and forms.
- Dealing with Client enquiries.
- Updating files and utilising the Case Management System.
- Registering land registry applications and conducting searches as well as all general administration as required.
- Producing bills; and assisting other departments when required.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 12 months' experience working as a Legal Secretary ideally within a Commercial Property or Residential Conveyancing essential.
- Confidence with IT systems to include Microsoft Word and Excel
- Fast and accurate typing skills.
- The ability to work well in a team and develop good working relationships with colleagues and others.
- To be able to produce a high standard of work, often to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy and good attention to detail.
- The ability to prioritise well and be able to cope with changing demands.
- To be able to demonstrate professionalism, flexibility, initiative and self confidence.
- A full driving licence would be an advantage.
***UK experience is essential***
If you have the relevant skills and UK experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, your local Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.