Management Accountant - Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful growing technology business based in the City of London specialising in duty of care tools for organisations and are embarking on an exciting roadmap to take a product to launch.
Our client is looking for a Management Accountant who will be responsible for working with the management team to help them make well informed decisions through effective financial information. This includes preparing consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS, transformation of local companies’ financial statements from local GAAPs to IFRS, update of the Group IFRS accounting policy and issuing detailed guidance on its practical implementation.
If you have the relevant experience and knowledge, then we would love to hear from you!
As the Management Accountant, your other responsibilities will include:
- Ensures group accounting policy is adhered to and applied consistently
- Accurate file VAT records.
- Consolidation of the balance sheet and finalise the account including cost accounting.
- Supports external audits, reviews by other external stakeholders.
- Supports automatising of transformation and consolidation processes.
- Takes part in preparation and representation of other types of the periodic reports.
- Provides checks of the condition of accounting in all offices.
- Acquaints the relevant employees within each function to the standard and methodical documents and information materials concerning their activity.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Professional knowledge in economics, finance, accounting and reporting, financial management, knows the principles of conducting international business operations.
- Relatable relevant experience gained in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of a tech environment (Desirable)
- Experience of working with current legislation and regulatory activities in the sphere of economic operations, financial and tax matters.
- Previous experience with the software xero (Desirable)
- Previous experience of working within international standards (ISO 27001)
Skills & Knowledge
- Good knowledge of and competence in Microsoft Office applications as well as Mac based operating environments and strong numeracy skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, able to influence Executive level colleagues.
- Fluent in English language written and verbal.
- Exceptional attention to detail that delivers quality information and commitments.
This position of Management Accountant is a Full- Time position. Working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary of (depending on experience). Other benefits include 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Company sick pay.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: management, accountant, accounts, finance, payroll, financial
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.