Manual Machinist: Spider Recruitment Services, the specialist recruitment division of Spider are currently working exclusively with a market leading Suffolk based Foundry.
- To work with a range of high specification Materials; Stellite, Inconel, Duplex alongside Carbon and Stainless Steels.
- Quality is critical. Finished products are being produced to a very high standard with minimal tolerances.
- Experience in Vertical Boring is preferred but not essential.
- Producing high precision parts for a range of industries, from irregular Castings produced on site.
Ideal Candidate require:
- Formally trained and experienced Manual Turner Machinist and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Also able to work in an environment with precise accuracy with little to no error but also within a fast paced work place which require a high processing speed.
- Finally, to have a passion for engineering and pride in your work and ensuring product quality and the company reputation Is always upheld.
A competitive salary is on offer subject to experience, pension contributions. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Manual Machinist, Manual Turner, Machinist Turner, Manual Machinist Turner, Turning Machinist, Machinist
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.