Marketing Account Executive/Manager – Curzon Marketing is a fast-growing marketing consultancy working with many of the region’s leading brands (most with national or international coverage) across a wide range of industries. We are now looking for a Marketing Account Executive/Manager to join our team based in Woodbridge, Suffolk, on a permanent basis.
Are you enthusiastic, energetic and creative with 2 to 5 years’ consumer brand experience? If so, you could be just what we’re looking for.
Please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter (as first page of your CV) giving details of why you are interested in applying for this role.
The position of Marketing Account Executive/Manager will ideally suit someone educated to degree level with client marketing, account management or digital marketing experience. But more important than your job title is you!! We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can bring energy to our team and grow into the role. You will be a team player, with a creative eye, who can generate new ideas and implement the marketing services we provide to new and existing clients.
As a Marketing Account Executive/Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- To lead on managing and nurturing client relationships on nominated key accounts.
- To lead on development of the marketing activity plans for those nominated clients.
- To ensure effective implementation of those clients’ activities including day-to-day management of client digital marketing activities such as web content, e-mail marketing, social media management and digital advertising.
- To monitor, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of client marketing activities.
- Management of all nominated clients’ marketing projects such as collateral material design, packaging design, website development, etc.
- To identify and develop marketing and business partnership opportunities with other creative suppliers and brands which our clients may wish to be involved/partner-up with on promotions, etc.
- To contribute to the effective marketing and new business development of the Curzon brand.
- To be prepared to network within the East Anglian business community.
Skills and Attributes:
- 2 to 5+ years’ client marketing, account management or digital marketing experience, and educated to degree level.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to empathise with our clients’ businesses and to liaise with them using everyday ‘non-jargon’ language.
- Strong analytical skills, including familiarity with Google and Facebook Analytics.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A positive, forward-thinking and creative outlook.
- Confident in the use of the Office 365 suite, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Proven experience with platforms for social media management, e-mail marketing, and web content management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary of £21,000-£28,000 per annum (depending on experience), plus 25 days annual leave, bank holidays and Company pension scheme.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date copy of your CV with an accompanying covering letter giving details of why you are interested in the role and the skills and experience you can bring to the agency. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Marketing, Management, Marketing Management, Executive, Account Managing
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.