Marketing & Communications Coordinator- Suffolk Chamber of Commerce, one of the leading business membership organisations in Suffolk, is looking for an experienced Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join their well-established team in a newly created role. This role would suit an ambitious and creative team player who already has experience working in marketing and communications and is keen to develop and grow within a supportive and proactive team.
This is a Fixed Term Contract, initially ending at the end of 2022 with plans to continue subject to an extension of funding.
This exciting new role will play an integral part within all aspects of the work Suffolk Chamber does to support our local business community, with a particular focus on the work Suffolk Chamber does to support Sizewell C Supply Chain opportunities for local business.
We are looking for a proactive Marketing and Communications Coordinator who is passionate about business engagement and local business opportunities, with the ability to deliver targeted communications and marketing strategies and has innovative ideas for creativity and content.
- Create, develop and promote an engaging Sizewell C Supply Chain social media, communications and marketing strategy, ensuring it is in line with Suffolk Chamber’s strategy
- Lead on Suffolk Chamber’s Sizewell C Supply Chain communications and marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, email, social media and press releases, and assisting with the wider Suffolk Chamber campaigns
- Create content and images for monthly Sizewell C Supply Chain newsletter using Mailchimp, and manage ongoing campaigns and contact lists for key messaging
- Working within agreed templates, identify appropriate stories and create tactical media releases that promotes and supports the work of Sizewell C Supply Chain and wider Suffolk Chamber
- Oversee Suffolk Chamber’s Sizewell C Supply Chain website
- Evidence of marketing and communication skills and experience with a proven track record of creativity and effectiveness
- Demonstrable experience of creating and managing design and word content across all platforms
- Experience of using Canva and Mailchimp, and an understanding of Google analytics
- Writing effective press releases and online communications
In return you will have the opportunity to take on an exciting and influential position within the county’s leading business forum and within a friendly, flexible, supportive, and proactive office environment.
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator role involves travel across Suffolk so the candidate must have a full driving licence and transport for business use.
This is a full-time position, based in Ipswich and covering all of Suffolk. On offer is a salary of £23,000 - £28,000 per annum + expenses, company pension, free onsite car parking and healthcare package, and flexible working opportunities.
This post is for a fixed term ending on 30 June 2022 and only continuing subject to an extension of funding.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV, incorporating details as to why you feel you are best suited for this role, as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
There is no closing date for applications and the listing will be closed as soon as sufficient applicants have been received so candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Digital, Marketing, Marketing specialist, SEO, Marketing executive, Account manager, Communication, Marketing Coordinator, Communications Coordinator, Comms, PR, Press Officer, Public Relations, brand, Communications Executive, Communications Manager, Marketing Manager
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.