Marketing Assistant - Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful charity that provides financial and well being support to the construction industry in the UK and Ireland based in Ipswich, Suffolk, who are looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join their team.
Applicants must clearly demonstrate at least one years’ experience in a marketing role!
As a Marketing Assistant, your responsibilities will include reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will support the delivery of the charity’s marketing strategy. No two weeks will be the same as you will be working on a wide range of marketing and administration projects.
Other key duties include:
- Providing support in delivering the charity’s key marketing campaigns including ‘Lighthouse Day’ and our Company Supporters programme.
- Supporting the effective delivery of our portfolio of charitable services.
- Managing research projects to maximise engagement with our Company Supporters programme and identifying other fundraising opportunities.
- Calling organisations that request resources and following up to maximise fundraising opportunities.
- Producing marketing collateral from design stage through to liaising with printers for final production.
- Organisation and attendance at events and trade shows to promote awareness of the charity’s services.
- Ensuring consistent communication across all marketing platforms.
- Ensuring stocks of marketing collateral are maintained and assisting with the design to print process where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experienced at working in a marketing environment- at least one years’ experience.
- Pro-active and confident dealing with people on the telephone and following up on leads.
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and work to tight deadlines- good organisational skills are imperative.
- Familiar with CRM systems and have knowledge of WordPress, Adobe, Photoshop and social media platforms.
- Excellent at communicating across all levels.
- Engaging and articulate.
- To be confident, resilient and enjoy a varied & challenging role.
This Marketing Assistant position is a Full- Time position. Working hours 08.30-16.30. On offer is a salary of £18,000 - £21,000 a year (depending on experience), as well as excellent benefits including: on-site parking and TOIL for event attendance.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: marketing, marketing assistant, marketing consultant, admin support
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.