Join a reputable and established business on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds as their Part Time Marketing Executive. The primary output of the role is new B2B client lead generation and supporting the businesses growth plans.
- Design and create corporate literature and promotional material
- Creating content and running of social media channels
- Creating email content and organic content of the business website
- Work closely with the sales teams to generate targeted leads and opportunities
- Organise and attend events such as seminars and exhibitions
why you should apply.
As the Part Time Marketing Executive, you be involved in a wide variety of campaigns across the full marketing mix. The modern offices are set in rural picturesque surroundings. The company offer generous holidays which increase with time served at the company, pension, and sick pay. As the company is based out of town, they have plenty of car parking available.
what we’re looking for.
- Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, WordPress, Mail Chimp, SEO experience
- Previous experience and knowledge in running/managing Social Media Channels
- A passion for the Marketing sector with a ‘can-do’ attitude
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience, and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.