Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover) - Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful hospitality company based in Ufford, near Woodbridge in Suffolk who are looking for an innovative and versatile Marketing Manager, on a temporary basis to cover maternity cover of between 9 to 12 months, to help promote our brand and services, who has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns, whilst managing and inspiring their team.
The Marketing Manager, with work closely with the Hotel Manager and Directors to develop the marketing strategy for the company. Will be creative and proactive with the drive and ambition to develop and must be able to work on their own initiative, have a positive approach and the confidence to put forward their own ideas when appropriate.
The successful Marketing Manager will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs, The Marketing Manager will need the ability to identify new marketing leads and the expertise to translate these into increased brand-awareness and profitability. The key duties will be:
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and forecasts and understanding customer needs and identifying business trends. Champion of trends and best practices.
- Work closely with our PR agency to help increase brand-awareness with editorials for regional and national publications, as well as any award entries.
- Manage and develop relationships with the local press and media.
- Oversee and manage branding, advertising and promotional campaigns and work closely with the Marketing Assistant to produce visually impacting brochures, flyers, and adverts for new marketing campaigns.
- Analyse market trends, pricing, demographics, and be responsible for competitor and customer profiling research.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Managing website content creation taking the lead with content management and strategies to drive online revenue.
- Work closely with our external website agency to track conversation rates and make improvements and updates to the website.
- Working to improve search engine optimisation through a programme of outreach and content marketing activities.
- Develop and manage PPC campaigns and track progress.
- Social media platforms – planning calendar, posting in line with the agreed schedule and goals set, developing content, building engagement and visibility, and tracking the performance.
On offer is a salary between £28,000 per annum (pro rata). Working 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday, as well as working some weekends/evenings throughout the year to attend sponsored events or corporate networking events.
They can employ up to 150 people in peak season. All of their team members enjoy exclusive benefits such as lunch/dinner whilst on shift, free parking, a staff reward scheme, free golf, use of the pool, gym, and discounted rates for use in their spa, accommodation, dining and treatments, 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays) and membership to the Nest Pension Scheme.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Marketing Manager, Marketing Assistant, PR, Marketing Executive, Marketing, PPC, Digital Marketing
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.