Marketing Manager – The Hearing Care Centre Ltd is a multi award winning family run hearing care company based in Ipswich, Suffolk. We have been established since 1998 and operate across both Suffolk and Norfolk. We are recruiting for a Marketing Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
As a Marketing Manager, the key aim of this role is, through effective management of the Marketing Department, to contribute to the development of the company’s marketing strategy and ensure its timely implementation in line with the vision and goals of the business.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- To effectively lead and manage the Marketing team
- To manage and implement the marketing promotional calendar that delivers targeted marketing activity to drive brand awareness and measurable effectiveness
- Management of the company’s print advertising and promotional activities
- Prepare and manage public relations, activities and communications, including press releases, media materials and liaison with local media contacts
- Management of the company’s online activities including: Company website via a content management system, Social media accounts and Mailchimp e-marketing.
- To lead and support specific marketing projects and schemes in line with the wider company objectives
Skills and Attributes:
- CIM qualification (or other suitable Marketing qualification)
- Proven experience of successful marketing management
- Proven success at achieving company goals through marketing campaigns, initiatives and strategies
- A strategic thinker with good problem-solving and decision-making skills. Good organisational and planning skills
- Creative, customer-focused approach to developing marketing solutions
- Excellent team working skills and easily builds relationships with others. Successful at motivating others
This is a full-time, permanent role. In return we are offering a competitive salary up to £33,000 (depending on experience).
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our dynamic, friendly and committed team, please apply by 25th February 2020 forwarding an up to date CV. We look forward to hearing from you. (If you see this advert very near to the closing date, please call us urgently.)
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: management, marketing, sales, communications, development
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.