Marketing Manager (Part Time) – W&H Marriage & Sons Ltd is a family run millers established in 1824, producing award-winning speciality and organic flours for bakeries and home bakers. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Marketing Manager to join our team on a part-time basis (22.5 hours a week) for a 12 month fixed term contract at our Chelmsford city centre site.
The Flour Marketing Manager is a standalone role and you will be responsible for effectively promoting the Marriage’s brand and flours to both trade and consumers.
Key duties include:
- Implementing and developing the annual B2B and B2C marketing plan, to attract potential customers, retain existing ones and drive sales
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing activity and campaigns
- Delivering advertising and promotional support plans for key B2B customers in conjunction with the Flour Sales Manager
- Devising and delivering social media strategy. Creating compelling social media content, developing influencer relationships, and managing third party brand partnerships, to build Marriage’s brand presence online
- Project management; working with designers, photographers, PR, and website agencies
- Creating and delivering marketing collateral, including packaging, brochures, presentations, and sales promotions for B2B customers and prospective customers
- Developing the website, e-commerce, and email marketing activity, including analysing analytics to identify trends and opportunities
- Undertaking market research to gain trade and consumer insights to enhance Marriage’s products and service proposition
- Answering trade and consumer enquiries via social media, email, and phone
- Managing and staffing photo shoots and trade events
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experienced Marketing Manager, ideally in the food sector
- In-house brand experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Up-to-date digital knowledge; e-commerce expertise advantageous
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and strong multi-tasking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working at a strategic and hands-on operational level
- Passionate about baking and food, as well as being commercially aware
This part time role will be 22.5 hours a week, ideally over 5 days, for a 12 months fixed term contract. In return we are offering a competitive salary (depending on experience), 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata), On-site parking, Pension and Life assurance (after 3 months service).
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Account Manager, Digital Marketing Manager
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.