Nurse Aural Care – Spider is supporting a multi award winning family run hearing care company, who have been established since 1998 and operate across both Suffolk and Norfolk. They are recruiting for an experienced and skilled Nurse Aural Care on a full-time permanent basis, to undertake nurse led aural care clinics in their Ipswich centre and cover satellite centres across Suffolk and Norfolk where required.
As a Nurse Aural Care, the key aim of this role is to provide the highest standard of care as part of a skilled aural care team. You will work autonomously for your own nurse led clinics, providing cover for colleagues where required and will be a key member of a multi-disciplinary team.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Provide a high standard of holistic client care across a range of simple and complex conditions.
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate programmes of care for individual clients across a range of simple and complex conditions.
- Act as an advocate for the client and family, providing them with information and support and directing to the relevant support services where appropriate.
- Ensure the communication of sensitive, complex and contentious information to clients, families/carers is provided with empathy and reassurance.
- Ensure clinical practice is evidenced based on peer reviewed best practice.
- Develop and maintain clinical skills and knowledge for you and team members.
- Assist in ensuring the safely of the department, actively participating in clinical audit, clinical risk and quality issues, including the managing and reporting of incidents
- Demonstrate a professional approach to work and act in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct at all times.
- Meet PREP requirements, own professional development to keep up to date with practice developments within Nursing and maintain mandatory training requirements.
- Contribute to the supervision, mentoring, training and education of junior staff and new team members.
Skills and Attributes:
- Registered Nurse, current NCM Registration.
- Experience in post qualification patient care in ENT, Clinic and/ or the community.
- Interest or experience in the field of Audiology.
- Competent us in the IT.
- Flexibility and to work as part of a small team and attend meeting which may take place after working hours.
- Driving licence and own car, as roles requires travel in and around East Anglia.
This is a great role for an experienced Nurse Aural Care who is looking to progress into a Specialist Nurse Aural Care role. This is a full-time, permanent role, with a competitive salary up to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience). There will be the opportunity to undertake and complete specialist ear diploma qualifications (where available), wax removal training in micro-suction and irrigation. Nurse prescribing training may be offered following appraisal and discussion of individual learning need.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join a dynamic, friendly and committed team, please forward an up to date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Ear Care Nurse, Aural Care, NCM, ENT, management, marketing, sales, communications, development, Senior Nurse,
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.