Office Administrator – John Doe of Diss is fast-growing family run carpet & furniture superstore based in Diss, Norfolk.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team in our busy office environment. Previous experience of admin duties preferred but training will be provided. Daily tasks will include answering phones, processing quotes, customer orders, purchase orders and invoices as well as general admin and customer service duties.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
- Add, amend, and remove bookings from our bespoke diary system
- Manage phone calls and correspondence
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
What we are looking for:
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- A general knowledge / experience of using Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of general administrative duties and best practices
- Ability to work in a team
- Friendly & helpful
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Trustworthy & honest
- Must be available to work weekends
- Positive & Motivated
This is a full-time, permanent role. In return we are offering a competitive salary (depending on experience and credentials). You will be required to work 5 days a week, Monday to Friday.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would like to join our company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: office, office admin, administrator, office assistant, administration assistant, administration
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.