Office Assistant – Omega Ingredients are a multi- award-winning manufacturer and supplier of innovative, natural, and organic ingredients for flavours and fragrances and to the food, beverage, cosmetic and toiletry markets. We are seeking an experienced Office Assistant to join our team at Great Blakenham, Suffolk.
We aim to be the most outstanding International Creative Flavour and Fragrance Company, providing high quality performance products with customer focus delivered by a passionate and dynamic team and we can only do this if our teams support our vision and goals.
The successful Office Assistant will provide the Head Office, Teams and Directors with general support.
Your other key duties will include:
- Reception duties, to include; first responder for incoming & directing telephone calls, monitor company calendar to prepare for, greet and sign in site visitors, organise and provide client hospitality, carry out front of house duties to ensure presentable appearances at all times.
- Monitor and re-order Office Stationery, Office Sundries, Promotional Items and Deliveries as necessary
- Data entry into internal systems, such as customers/supplier quotes and samples.
- Preparation and packing of promotional items to support marketing events & exhibitions.
- Booking of accommodation & making travel arrangements.
- Provide role cover for Business Development and Internal Sales departments during times of annual/sick leave.
- Accuracy of data input
- Accuracy of administrative tasks
- Response times
- Completing tasks on time and in full
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant demonstratable experience gained in a similar, customer facing, role.
- Capable of managing own workload.
- Knowledge and experience of a flavours processing or manufacturing environment (Desirable).
- Previous experience of working within standards i.e. ISO, BRC (Desirable).
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Word applications.
- Strong Organisational & Time Management Skills.
- Innovates to come up with new ideas to drive efficient administrative processes.
- Exceptional attention to detail that delivers quality information.
- Reliable, punctual and organised
- Articulate communicator with effective oral and written skills
- Able to embrace and live the Omega mission, vision and values
- Being inquisitive and innovative in increasing knowledge, developing skills and abilities
This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours a week and on offer is a salary of £17,500 - £19,000 per annum with 28 days holidays (including bank holidays) as well as a host of benefits including free gym sessions, private healthcare and cycle scheme plus lots more.
Our continued & planned growth allows us the opportunity to seek further talent to join our highly experienced professionals. If you are ready for your next challenge & are not phased by a demanding environment, we could be just right for you. As an Investor in People we care what our teams think and are very proud to be able to offer an environment where you are more than just a number.
If you would like to explore this opportunity please apply by forwarding an up to date CV, including your email address and telephone number, as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies please – Any communication will be redirected back to Spider.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Admin, Office Support, Office, Administration, Data Input, Customer Service, Administration
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.