Office Manager - Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful design and manufacturing company based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. They are now looking for an experienced Office Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Office Manager you will be ensuring the smooth running of client management at all stages, ensuring seamless logistics into and out of production, thorough accounting, and administration for a fast-growing SME.
Other responsibilities of the role will be:
- Managing and automating day to day incoming consumer enquiries. Daily contact with clients during Site Pack, Installation, Connection and Handover stages
- Validating enquiries and arranging Site Surveys
- Day to day managing of purchase invoices, expenses, and procurement cards. Checking against purchase orders, costings and job by job allocation.
- Managing variation orders; cross checking with drawing updates, order updates, production notes and ensuring, each is noted to the client and charged accordingly.
- General day to day administration
You will possess excellent customer service and communication skills. You will have expectational IT skills and administrative skills. You will need CRM management/interaction experience this is essential. You will need accounting system experience this is essential You will have Client care/management (consumer preferred) as well as Project management experience, this is essential.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: office manager, management, client care, accounting, office, administration
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.