Operations and Logistics Co-Ordinator - Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful bespoke garden joinery manufacturer based in Clacton on Sea, Essex who are looking for an experienced Operations and Logistics Co-Ordinator to join their team.
As an Operations and Logistics Co-Ordinator, your responsibilities will be to work closely with all departments. You will be responsible for ensuring the company’s outbound logistical requirements are implemented correctly and consistently, using appropriate tools and guidelines whilst ensuring we provide an excellent customer experience.
Other key duties include:
- Co-ordinating with Project Managers, Workshop Manager, Installation Manager and Clients
- Management and planning of the weekly fitting schedule (Jobtracker)
- Running and co-ordinating weekly production meetings
- Organising fitting teams
- Confirming installations with clients
- Assisting with deliveries
- Overseeing the loading and unloading of deliveries
- Vehicle management – organising servicing and general maintenance
- Asset management – overseeing the maintenance of company tools & machinery
- Stock control and purchasing
- Assisting with accreditations and memberships (FSC/CHAS)
- Health & Safety administration
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years logistics experience or background
- Excellent organisational, written, and oral communication skills
- Good level of experience and skills within Microsoft
- Interpersonal skills – ability to maintain relationships
- Confident and comfortable working individually and as part of a team
- Motivated and driven individual willing to work extra hours
This Operations and Logistics Co-Ordinator position is a Full-Time position. On offer is a competitive salary of (depending on experience). Your working hours will be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: logistics, operations, transport, coordinator, delivery, communication
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.