Administrator – Part Time – JMS Engineers have proven themselves since 1997 through delivering Buildings and Infrastructure whilst utilising the latest computer modelling technology. We excel in finding ways to get projects built, regardless of their size, scope, or complexity. We are currently recruiting an Administrator to join us on a part time basis based on the outskirts of Ipswich.
As the Administrator you will report to the Group Directors and be responsible for assisting with the day to day running of the office providing support as requested by them and the finance and admin team.
Key duties include:
- Monitoring and responding to emails in a timely manner
- General secretarial work such as preparation of letters, spreadsheets etc.
- Acting as first point of contact for telephone calls and office visitors
- Sorting mail and distributing correctly as well as preparing for posting
- Printing and issuing drawings and documents as and when required.
- Setting up new projects within JMS’s established systems, 10,000ft and wrike
- File and retrieve documents within the established filing system
- Check and maintain office stationery and reorder where necessary
- Review of invoices in the accounting system QuickBooks
- Assist the Finance Manager with the collection of monies for overdue invoices
- Banking of cheques received at Woodbridge
- Maintaining the Pool car log system
As the Administrator you will have experience within a similar role and be a competent user of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel. You will be reliable, conscientious, adaptable and have fantastic communication skills. You will confident when communicating with people at all levels and be self-motivated.
JMS Engineers are located at Brightwell Barns on the outskirts of Ipswich therefore own transport will be desirable for this role due to limited public transport.
This is a part-time position working 20 hours per week, days, and times to be agreed however over 5 days would be preferable. On offer is a salary of £10 per hour. There is the option to join the workplace pension scheme and after a successful probation period, there is a Free Friday incentive whereby on a rota you get every other Friday off.
If you are looking for a new role and have the relevant skills and experience, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible.
If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Keywords; admin, administrator, secretary, finance, business, support, Microsoft, part time
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text, or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.