Valeter - Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful car rental agency. They are now looking for a Valeter to join their team based in Ipswich, Suffolk on a part-time basis.
As a Valeter your duties will include:
- Carrying out internal and external vehicle cleaning in line with the company requirements
- Checking vehicles for damage, fuel and fluid levels pre and post hire
- Supporting the movements of cars around the premises
- Delivering vehicles to and from customer locations
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment,
- Consistently identifying new ways to improve efficiency
- You must have an in date valid Driving Licence, and will need to declare any points if applicable on your application
- Be able to work well within a team and on their own initiative
- Able to accurately follow instructions
This Valeter role is a part-time position with working hours of 8am – 1pm Monday to Friday, alternative Saturday mornings may be required. You will have a flexible attitude to working hours and overtime. Offering a competitive salary of £9.00 per hour as well as excellent benefits including: 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and a company pension.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: car Valeter, vehicle Valeter, car and van, car checker, part-time, valeter, part-time valeter, washer, checker
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.