Pipe Fitter - Spider are advertising on behalf of our Client who are one of the main steam design, installation, and servicing companies in the country. They are currently looking for a Pipe Fitter to be based from their office on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
As Pipe Fitter your key responsibilities will include:
- Working within a small team of professional skilled engineers to install various steam systems in differing industries.
- Carrying out repairs according to specifications
- To be able to perform in customer care e.g. liaise with clients while working on projects, and problem solve where required.
- Carry out daily tasks set out by Management and charge hands.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is completed promptly and accurately.
- Experience in Steam and Hot Water Systems preferable, but not essential
- Pipe fitting with experience of mild steel and stainless steel essential
- Pipe lagging would be desirable, but again not essential
- Able to work from drawings
- Site working essential and to be prepared to work away from home on some occasions.
- Must have CSCS Card
- IPAF Ticket preferable
- Able to demonstrate independent working and use one’s own initiative
- Must be comfortable potentially working at a height
- Clean Full Driving Licence – essential due to rural location
On offer is a generous salary of £32,763.00 to £ 33,804.00 per annum (depending on experience) plus overtime and bonus. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm. You will get 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and 1 extra days holiday for each year served up to 5 years. Relevant PPE equipment will be supplied.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would be interested in the role, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Pipefitter, Thermal Insulation, pipe lagger, thermal pipe lagging, engineering, water systems, mild steel, stainless steel, pipe repairs, steam systems
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.