Planning Coordinator – Team Leader
Spider Recruitment Services are working with a well-established company in the Energy & Utilities sector who are looking to add to their workforce planning department.
This administrative/planning position will suit a confident and outgoing person who has previous experience in labour and workforce planning, or indeed any experience held planning jobs/projects/works where you would have gained transferable skills to succeed in this role.
The Scheduling team are responsible for the management of day to day work, ensuring customer expectations are managed and work is attended to at the highest success rate. The Schedulers manage the jeopardised work due to absence, van issues and emergency work that is requested on day from their clients.
Reporting into the Planning Manager, the Scheduling Team Leader supports the company’s daily performance by directing and overseeing a team that directs and manages their engineers’ diaries and also the customers’ expectations on day.
To manage performance of the team by auditing call and email quality, ensuring all daily tasks are assigned and completed as well as completed team 1-2-1’s and regular performance management and coaching,
- Manage the day to day running of the Scheduling Team
- To be fully involved in the daily operations and allocate the workload accordingly to ability, experience, and knowledge within the department.
- Build effective relationships with Customers, Clients, Field Managers, and internal stakeholders.
- Provide a professional first line communication channel between the company and its clients and to be a visual presence to the team.
- Assist in hiring of new staff, recommend training courses where appropriate, conducting regular appraisals of the Scheduling Team, monitoring progress, and ensuring training records are kept up to date.
- To train all staff and co-ordinate training, ensuring the same procedures and systems are used by all.
- To be aware of, assist colleagues and/or take over where necessary any escalations and complaints.
- To ensure cover always exists for all jobs, particularly during holidays and sickness. To approve holiday requests, making sure periods away do not overlap comprising the efficiency of the Team.
A competitive salary is on offer of £23,000 per annum along with a generous remuneration package and a chance to join a busy and growing plc who care about their workforce. There is genuine scope for progression with this role so if you are hungry for success and like working in a fast paced, busy environment then please apply within. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Utilities, Customer Service, Operations, Management, Workforce, Labour, Planning, Scheduling, Engineers
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.