PPC Account Manager - Digital Marketing
Spider Recruitment Services, the specialist recruitment division of Spider are working with a leading full-service agency providing complete marketing, advertising and communications, all the way through from strategy to execution.
This is a full-time, permanent role joining a busy and thriving agency who are based in Colchester with a vibrant, state of the art workplace and healthy working environment. Looking to strengthen their digital marketing team now, this role offers you the chance to work on some amazing client accounts whilst ensuring they have the best experience and results delivered!
They cover all industries and sectors, including automotive, finance and leisure; their reach is limitless, they just love to be creative! Their innovative services include the latest in CGI and digital marketing including websites and apps, bespoke marketing suites, CGI, signage and brochures.
Their growing Digital Marketing team is looking for a PPC Account Manager, with excellent knowledge of Google Ads products; Search PPC, Display, Video. You will be super-organised, enthusiastic and a creative individual who likes to use your initiative and be happy to work on your own and as part of a team. You will have a passion for Search and all things Digital, with the ability to think on your feet, manage your time effectively, have a hunger to lead and be a confident presenter and communicator. Competent Google Analytics skills is a must.
- Be a key member of the Digital team, devising creative and effective ad campaigns, and refining data driven strategies for clients, utilising web analytics, Datastudio reporting and researching new ad formats
- Involvement in content production across channels for ads and client proposals
- Communicating with clients & account directors frequently with an opportunity to manage your own client base
- Coming up with new, fresh ideas on processes and products
You should have
- A passion for digital marketing, an interest in technology, a thirst for knowledge and an analytical mind
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a confident telephone and video conference manner
- An excellent understanding of Search engines and Social Media as an advertising platform, particularly Google, Facebook and Instagram
- Happy to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- A keen interest in Search engine, Display and Video marketing and ambition to continually learn and knowledge share
- +2 years’ PPC experience
You will receive
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual performance reviews
- Training and development opportunities
- 25 Days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Generous remuneration package
A competitive salary is on offer dependant on your experience, so please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible and our consultant will be in touch with further information and next steps. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Marketing, Online, SEO, PPC, Video, Display, Signage, Google Analytics, Website, Apps, Google Ads, Ad Campaigns, Datastudio, Search Engines, Social Media,
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.