Production Operative Assistant - Spider are currently advertising on behalf of one of the UK’s leading suppliers of high-performance technology products and services for public space locations in the UK and overseas. Due to winning a contract seeking a Production Operative Assistant to join their busy service team in Rendlesham, Suffolk. The role would initially be temporary 6-month contract but has the potential to become a permanent position depending on the candidate and could even lead to an Engineer position within the company.
As the Production Operative Assistant, you will undertake key duties which include:
- Installing electronic components into hardware
- Potentially some basic software uploads, which training will be provided for
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Diligent, conscientious with strong attention to detail, who takes great pride in the quality of their work.
- IT literate ideally with experience in working in an IT environment but essentially have a passion of rebuilding PC's/ Hardware, competent on the tools and ready to hit the ground running.
- Good communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Great work ethic, with a proactive and positive approach to work
- Hands-on determination and persistence to get the job done
This Production Operative Assistant position is a temporary 6-month contract with the potential to become permanent. On offer is a salary of £16,000 -£18,000 per annum (depending on experience).
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: IT assembly, workshop, hardware, IT, IT engineer, Junior Engineer, Electronics, Production operative, Production assistant
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.