Quality Engineer - Spider Recruitment Services, the specialist recruitment division of Spider are currently working with a well-respected leading UK Manufacturer, based on the outskirts of Ipswich, who are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer.
The Quality Engineer will report into the Quality Manager, to assist in preparing the company to become a holder of and maintaining of Quality Systems Certificate (ASME III, NCA-3800). The successful candidate will assist the Quality Manager in gaining new accreditation's whilst also maintaining those already existing.
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer are:
- To take control of ensuring that the required accreditation is maintained.
- Gain a full understanding of the Contract Review and Order Entry processes to ensure conformity on orders.
- Generation of Inspection Test Plans in line with contract requirements.
- Review of product non-conformance's including evaluations
- To attend relevant Seminars / Company Visits / Networking
- To deputise for the Quality Manager as and when required.
Skills and Attributes:
- Dedicated, skilled and self-sufficient Engineer
- Exceptional attention to detail and consciousness approach to Quality Assurance
- Forward thinking individual, able to challenge the status quo.
- Ideally have experience within a QA / Inspection & Testing Environment and understand ASME codes.
- Potential for career progression.
The Quality Engineer will work a 37 hour week, 08:30 – 16:30 (Monday to Thursday) and 08:30 – 16:00 (Friday), with overtime available where appropriate. On offer is the potential for career progression, a generous package including competitive Pension & Life Cover and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, All PPE included including overalls and work wear,
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser and Specialist Recruiter, who provide recruitment services in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Quality Engineer, Product Assurance Engineer, Quality Supply Chain Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer
Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any recruiting company who are working directly with Spider. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.