Receptionist - Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful law firm based in Suffolk, who are looking for a Receptionist to join their team.
As the Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing a welcoming, effective, and efficient frontline service to our clients and visitors whilst supporting fee earners.
Key duties include:
- Communicating with clients to ensure exemplary service is delivered
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Answering and dealing with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, taking messages accurately and passing them on to the relevant member of staff
- Acting as the liaison between the Sudbury and Bury St Edmunds offices
- Inputting and extracting data, scanning, faxing copying, filing and word processing duties
- Making appointments and managing diaries
- Assisting in other administrative tasks where required
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrable relevant experience in a Law firm or similar client-facing environment would be advantageous
- Strong administration skills, well organised and able to multi-task
- Ability to organise own workload and adapt/prioritise as necessary
- PC proficient especially in Microsoft Office
- Full driving licence
The role will develop depending on the candidate’s capabilities.
- Confident, professional, and personable manner
- Exceptional communicator
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Team player
- Very smart appearance
This position is a Full-Time position. Hours of work are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday and up to one Saturday in 4 with the preceding Wednesday off in lieu of any Saturday worked.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider, an Online Job Advertiser, and Specialist Recruiter. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Our client is committed to recruiting on merit and suitability for every role, on the basis of qualifications and experience. All applications are considered fairly and equally regardless of sexual orientation, race, disability, religious beliefs, age, and any other protected characteristic. We ensure equal opportunity at every stage of the recruitment process.
Recruitment agencies – please do not send unsolicited CVs. If you do so, the client reserves the right to contact the candidate directly and your T&Cs will not apply.
Additional keywords: Receptionist, Law Firm, Legal Receptionist, Solicitor Receptionist
Here at Spider, we take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to this particular company for review for this vacancy only. As you might expect we may contact you by email, text or telephone. Your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in fulfilling the recruitment process.