Robotics Technician

  • Job Reference: SWR4116
  • Date Posted: 27 June 2024
  • Recruiter: Cellerate
  • Location: Manchester
  • Salary: £28,000 to £33,000
  • Sector: Engineering, Manufacturing
  • Job Type: Permanent

Job Description

Robotics Technician – Do you want to be part of the next exciting phase of battery development? Do you find excitement in facing daily challenges and enhancing energy storage technologies? If your answer is "yes," then you might be the perfect fit for our team In Cellerate! This role is based on site in central Manchester. It is a full-time permanent position.

Why Cellerate?

Cellerate is a global leader in developing and manufacturing advanced automated systems for battery research and technology scale-up. We specialize in engineering solutions that optimize the quality, performance, and longevity of energy storage technologies, fostering a more sustainable future. Our state-of-the-art portfolio comprises solutions for automated material handling, bespoke cell assembly, and industrial processing.  Please visit our website for more information about us.

At Cellerate, you will be part of an innovative environment that drives forward the future of energy storage technologies. We provide professional growth with a supportive culture!

Fantastic company benefits include:

  • Competitive Salary: On offer is a salary of £28,000 - £33,000 per annum
  • Holiday: 28 days paid holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays)
  • Parking onsite
  • Employee extras such as: flexible working hours, causal dress code, team social activities

About the role:

As a Robotics Technician, you will spend 70% of your time on product assembly, ensuring that our advanced automated systems meet our high standards for quality and efficiency. The remaining 30% of your time will be dedicated to supporting sales administration and day-to-day operations. This includes tasks such as shipping, quoting, invoicing, and monitoring payments.

Main Duties and Responsibilities:

  • Ensure time frames are adhered to closely during the assembly phases
  • Manage stock levels so that parts are available as required
  • Handling tasks such as shipping, quoting, invoicing, and monitoring payments
  • Assist in day-to-day business operations to maintain an efficient workflow

What we need

  • Graduate or Equivalent in Chemistry or Engineering
  • Some industry experience
  • Practical experience with mechanical assembly or equipment maintenance
  • Good communication skills
  • Attention to detail
  • Good ability to prioritise and work under pressure
  • Ability to use own initiative
  • Positive attitude

Nice to have

  • Demonstrable knowledge of Chemistry or Material Sciences
  • 1-4 years industry experience
  • Ability to trouble shoot and repair electrical/mechanical systems
  • Knowledge of existing tools to identify root cause analysis
  • CNC experience
  • Metal Working
  • First Aid Training

Please apply by forwarding an up-to-date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.  If you require any reasonable adjustments such as access or information in an alternative format, please inform us soon as you are able so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.

No recruitment agencies, please

Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder for any email correspondence for this role.

Additional keywords: Robotics Technician, Automated Systems, Battery Research, Chemistry, Engineering, Mechanical Assembly, Equipment Maintenance, CNC, Manchester Jobs, Energy Storage, Industrial Processing, Technical Skills.

This vacancy is being advertised and handled through Spider, the region’s Online Job Advertiser on our behalf. We both take your privacy seriously. When you apply, your details are processed and available for us to directly review for this vacancy. As you might expect you may be contacted by email, text or telephone. For full Privacy Policy details please see email correspondences on receipt of your application.